Information and helpful education links can befound by using the Internet to search for specifics schoolsand degrees.
Tuition Assistance can not be issued prior to completingCollege 101 Brief.
1. I.D. school desired, ensure it has the type of accreditation you desire and that it offers a SOCMAR/SOCNAV agreement.
2. Once you have found the school you want to attend; contact the Admissions office and register with the school, don’t register for a class until you have been issued TA.
3. If required, take your placement tests, speak with your counselor & I.D. desired classes.
4. Fill out the T.A. application located on the CBIRF Share Drive, under Education or outside the Chaplain’s Office.
5. Have the Education SNCOIC sign your TA application.
6. Fax your TA application to the Navy College at 202-433-2704. Ensure you call them to verify receipt of your fax. The Navy College has a 2 day turn around time each TA request.
7. They will reply to your fax by sending you a Voucher approving you for TA; deliver the authorization voucher to your school. Keep a copy.
8. Pay student share, if applicable.
9. Fax grades to NETPDTC (Marine Corps) at 850-451-1149
Navy College Office, Main Office
Anacostia Annex, DCBldg. 150, room 209
Phone: 202- 433-3615
Fax: (202) 433 2704
Hours of Operation: M-F - 0730-1600
Navy College Learning Center
Anacostia Annex, DCBldg. 150, Room 219
Hours of Operation: M-Th: 0900-1800 Fri: 0900-1300
MCB Henderson Hall
1555 S. Southgate Road Arlington, VA 22214
Counselor: Patricia M. Hughes, email@example.com
Phone: (703) 614-9104
Fax: (703) 614-7848
Andrews Education Services Center
Andrews AFB, Bldg 1413, Suite 100
Phone: (301) 981-6377
Fax Commercial: (301) 981-7456
Fax DSN: 858-7456
Hours of Operation: Mon, Wed, Thur - 0800-1430, Friday - 0800-1100, Tue, Sat, Sun - Closed