Get started with your Education
Information and helpful education links can befound by using the Internet to search for specifics schoolsand degrees.
Tuition Assistance can not be issued prior to completingCollege 101 Brief.
1. I.D. school desired, ensure it has the type of accreditation you desire and that it offers a SOCMAR/SOCNAV agreement.
2. Once you have found the school you want to attend; contact the Admissions office and register with the school, don’t register for a class until you have been issued TA.
3. If required, take your placement tests, speak with your counselor & I.D. desired classes.
4. Fill out the T.A. application located on the CBIRF Share Drive, under Education or outside the Chaplain’s Office.
5. Have the Education SNCOIC sign your TA application.
6. Fax your TA application to the Navy College at 202-433-2704. Ensure you call them to verify receipt of your fax. The Navy College has a 2 day turn around time each TA request.
7. They will reply to your fax by sending you a Voucher approving you for TA; deliver the authorization voucher to your school. Keep a copy.
8. Pay student share, if applicable.
9. Fax grades to NETPDTC (Marine Corps) at 850-451-1149